Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Marshall Islands »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate -PCC Certificate is an official document that is issued by The Commissioner of Police, Department of Public Safety, Majuro. The Commissioner of Police, Majuro will issue a police certificate, when you are required by foreign authorities (an embassy, immigration agency, etc.) to submit it to them. To apply for the certificate, you must write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. The Department of Public Safety, Commission of Police, enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Marshall Islands . It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Marshall Islands.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Marshall Islands. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. We will prepare some document which need you to sign and send us. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Marshall Islands, including full addresses. The Department of Public Safety, takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- A document that confirms your necessity of the certificate: for example, a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Four recent colored passport size photographs of the applicant.
- A certified copy of document that shows you lived in Marshall Islands .
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Marshall Islands and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Marshall Islands visas, entry and departure stamps.
The processing time for getting the original Police Clearance Certificate is approximate 5 to 6 weeks . (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India