Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Martinique »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate/Criminal Record Check is issued by National Police Record,Martinique is an official document which certifies that applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of Martinique Police Force. This certificate is issued to any person by police or Govt. agency of a country to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Arrests, conviction and possibly criminal proceedings included in Criminal records. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Martinique.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Martinique, applicant required to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK letters. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprint must be posted with completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences in the Martinique, including full addresses.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs which should be border less and white background.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the Martinique foreign mission.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport ,copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Martinique visas, entry and departure STAMPS.
- Copy of Martinique Identity card.(if any)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Martinique and need for the said certificate.
- A self-explanatory cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
It may take 15 -20 days for processing of the application.Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Lane,
Address of Embassy in India
2/50-E Shanti path – Chanakyapuri