Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Massachusetts »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) or Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by the Executive Office of Public Safety Criminal History Systems Board Criminal Justice Information of Massachusetts. The Massachusetts Criminal Records history is maintained by Public Safety Criminal History Systems Board Department of Information and Investigation, Massachusetts (government agency) to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)” or “Police Clearance Certificates”. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. The Massachusetts, Executive Office of Public Safety Criminal History Systems Board Criminal Justice Information only, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Massachusetts Police Administration, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Massachusetts. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). Applicants that have lived in Massachusetts for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You should send a written disclosure request to the Executive Office of Public Safety Criminal History Systems Board, Criminal Justice Information of Massachusetts. You will have to write a letter to Executive Office of Public Safety Criminal History Systems Board Criminal Justice Information stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Massachusetts, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The Executive Office of Public Safety Criminal Justice Information Department of Information and Investigation takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A valid document showing your work permit or dependent pass of the applicant.
- Copy of Massachusetts Identification Card.(if applicable)
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Massachusetts and need for the said certificate.(including details addresses of Massachusetts where you resided)
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport), with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Massachusetts visas, entry and departure stamps.
15-20 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India