Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Mauritania »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate/Certificate of Good Conduct is issued by Ministry of Justice, Mauritania. The Criminal History is managed at the Mauritania Police Department to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. This Department of Mauritania certified that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity and PCC is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to submit the document proof which states the period of stay in Mauritania. All pages of Visa are required with first entry and last exit date stamp. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Mauritania.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Mauritania, applicant should write an application explaining why PCC is being requested. The Mauritania Police requires a complete set of fingerprints in order to issue the Clearance Certificate. The applicant have to fill form completely and furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences in in Mauritania. Applicant must apply with completed application form provided by our organization for PCC.The Department of Justice would require an attestation letter that proofs applicant’s stay in Mauritania, such period as claimed. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- A document that confirms applicant’s necessity of the certificate for e.g., a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular).
- Recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- A certified copy of document that shows applicant lived in Hong Kong (an official copy of applicant’s registration card).
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar document used for Identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Hong Kong and need for the said certificate.
- If Mauritania issued any Identity card.(If any)
Applicable time depends on the processing of application..(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police).
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India