Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Mexico »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Informe de datos registrales is issued by the Immigration Section, Mexico, for immigration and visa application. Informe de datos registrales, this extract will contain that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Federal Police Mexico) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Informe de datos registrales (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Mexico. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Mexico.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Informe de datos registrales from Mexico, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police clearance certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in Mexico is also required for this process. If you assign our Organization to apply on your behalf, you must submit a valid power of attorney with your signature included on the application form. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink provided by our organisation. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 months for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully Completed Prescribed Application Form signed by the applicant.
- Attested photocopies of your passports (All Pages) either by our Organization or Notary Public of the Current Passport and passport which you used while you were in Mexico.
- 4 passport size photos (3×3, 5 cm, from one and the same negative).
- Certified copy of your work Permit/Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass etc.
- Fingerprint impressions of both hands is duly attested by our organization on a prescribed fingerprint form.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in Mexico and need for the said certificate.
- Description form (Personal Particular) attested by our organisation.
- Copy of Mexico Identity Card. (if any)
Processing time will be 2 to 3 monthsThe processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Canada.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
C-8, Benito Juarez Marg, Anand Niketan,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021