Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Micronesia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The issuance of Police Clearance Certificate or Police Clearance is a service provided by the Chief of Police which is solely in connection with a person’s application for a visa to visit or reside in another country. All criminal records are maintained at the Micronesia by the Public Safety Offices and Attorney General. Criminal Record Extract –certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Micronesia Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Micronesia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applications must be addressed to the Chief of Police. The application may be submitted in person or by post. You will have to write a letter stating that you require a Police Clearance. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and period of all residences in the Micronesia, including full addresses. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Chief of Police Departments takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required. (A letter from the requesting entity)
- Four recent colored passport size Photographs (4×6 cm).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Micronesia and need for the said certificate.
- A certified copy of Micronesia Identification Card of the applicant (if applicable)
- A clear & coloured Passport Photocopy (both Current & Old passport) as well as, three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Micronesia visas, entry and departure stamps, which shows the total period of the applicant’s stay in Micronesia.
Processing time will be 3 to 4 weeks. The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Micronesia.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Chief of Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-Document (s)
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India