Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) From Minnesota »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal History Record is an official document that is issued by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, A Division of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety. The Minnesota Department of Public Safety is a government agency to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Criminal History Record (CHR)”. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension the Department of Public Safety at Minnesota certifying the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Minnesota Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Minnesota. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). Applicants that have lived in for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension (BCA) stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Minnesota, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension would requires an attestation letter from Minnesota that attests you have been lived in Minnesota; such period as claimed. The Department of Public Safety at Minnesota takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A valid document showing your work permit or dependent pass of the applicant.
- Copy of Minnesota Identification Card.(if applicable)
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Minnesota and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport), with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Minnesota visas, entry and departure stamps.
15-20 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
1246 University Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104 Tel: (612) 642-0672
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India