Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Monaco »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Extract from Criminal Record or Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by Palais de Justice or government agency of a country to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. You will have to write a letter to the Embassy stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. The General Court Registry, Palais de Justice certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Monaco Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Monaco. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Monaco.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You should send a written disclosure request to General Court Registry Monaco from the country where you are currently residing. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Monaco, including full addresses. Appoint Our Organization as a third party to collect it on your behalf. The Bulletin No. 3 of your criminal records will be sent by post to your address. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The General Court Registry, Palais de Justice takes 15 working days to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our Organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Monaco and need for the said certificate.(including all addresses of Monaco)
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Monaco visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 15 to 20 working days. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
General Court Registry
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Monaco