Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Mozambique »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate/Criminal Record is issued by Criminal Records Headquarters, Mozambique. This certificate is an official document which serves as a proof that the person has no criminal record or previously involved in Criminal or violation of laws during his residence in Mozambique. The applicant must apply in person, as fingerprints are required for this purpose. The certificate is issued for non-Mozambique residents who have resided in Mozambique for 6 months or more. There may be applicable fees for this service.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant should send a written disclosure request to Criminal Investigation Department of Mozambique where applicant is currently residing. The applicant should furnish all basic details including his or her name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in Mozambique including full address. The police authorities would requires an attested letter from embassy that states applicant have been lived in Mozambique(such period as claimed).Applicant have to fill the prescribed form (all sections) completed in capital letters with black ink only. Obtained a complete set of 10b fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form (personal particular)
- Recent colored passport size photograph borderless with a white background.
- A copy of applicant’s valid passport.
- Copy of document from relevant consulate/ immigration or govt. authority/educational institution to establish that the certificate is required such authority. All documents are to be translated to English if written in other language.
- Full set of fingerprint impressions obtained at our lab and duly attested by our organization.
- A self-explanatory letter stating why the PCC request is made.
- A document/letter proofing explaining the period of legal stay in Mozambique.
- Copy of Mozambique Identity card.(if any)
- Self-attested photocopies of applicant’s passport, with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as pages containing Mozambique visas, entry and departure STAMPS.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the Mozambique Criminal Investigation Department.
We will give applicant’s PCC within 10-15 working days.(The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police).
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Registo Criminal (Criminal Records Headquarters)
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Mozambican High Commission