Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Myanmar »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The Certificate of Criminal Record or PCC details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the Myanmar and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. The Criminal Investigation Department, Myanmar is a national unit. Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Myanmar National Police Services, (MNPS) Criminal Records Section– Myanmar certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Myanmar Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Myanmar. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Myanmar.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant should apply by completing the application form or by letter. The letter should contain: name of applicant, parents’ name, date and place of birth, the reason for applying the certificate, contact information, applicant’s signature. The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at our lab. Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Myanmar National Police Services, (MNPS) Criminal Records Section (Myanmar) take 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found and after that they send the certified criminal record check (hard copy) via regular mail. In case you need it urgently, the Criminal Record Centre, Myanmar can send it to our organisation and then we forward it to you, via courier, at an additional cost.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate.The letter should contain: name of applicant, parents’ name, date and place of birth, the reason for applying the certificate, contact information, nationality, marital status, and purpose for the certificate request.
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- Proof of residence in Myanmar, such as identity documents issued in Myanmar (a notice of Residence Permit issued by Immigration Department of the Federal Public Service Justice).
- Documentary proof stating that the applicant was on work permit or not at the claimed time duration for PCC .(if applicable)
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs (Approximately 45mm x 35mm).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Myanmar and need for the said certificate or Schedule of background declaration (Address, Applicant).
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 3 to 4 weeks Standard Service. The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Criminal Investigation Department
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India