Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Nauru »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Commissioner of Police, National Police Force. In Nauru, the criminal record information is maintained at the Government Offices, National Police Force, Data Offices. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Nauru National Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Nauru. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Nauru.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Nauru, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in Nauru is also required for this process. If you assign our Organization to apply on your behalf, you must submit a valid power of attorney with your signature included on the application form. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink provided by our organization. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Complete a Police Clearance application form provided by our organization. Write on your application why you need the Police Clearance certificate (i.e. Immigration purposes)
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on prescribed fingerprint form duly attested by our Organization. The Expert taking your fingerprints must sign the form.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Nauru and addresses where applicant resided.
- Four passport size photographs with a white background.
- A photocopy of your Identification Cards
- Proofs of your current address.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Nauru visas, entry and departure stamps.
The processing time for getting Police Clearance Certificate will be approximate 5 to 6 weeks . (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Office of the Commissioner of Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India’
Embassy of Nauru