Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Nepal »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or No Criminal Convictions Certificate is an official document that is issued by Police Headquarters, (CID) Criminal Investigation Department, Kathmandu, Nepal to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. You will have to write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. The Interpol Section, Department of CID, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Nepal Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Nepal. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Nepal.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Nepal. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. You should send a written disclosure request to Police Headquarters, Kathmandu, Nepal. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Nepal, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The police clearance certificate should be authenticated by the Nepal Embassy also. The Interpol Section, Police Headquarters, Kathmandu, Nepal takes 2 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed prescribe application form (Personal Particular).
- An attested copy of passport with arrival stamp of Nepal Immigration office while entering Nepal.
- An attested copy of passport with departure stamp of Nepal Immigration Office while leaving Nepal (for stayed in Nepal)
- Attested copy of valid work permit or dependent pass of the applicant while residing Nepal.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Nepal and need for the said certificate.
- Attested coloured copies of Nepal Visa.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 15 to 20 working days. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Nepal