Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Netherlands »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG) is issued by the Central Criminal Record Office, Ministry of Justice of Netherlands. In Netherlands, the criminal record information is maintained at the Central Criminal Record Department, Netherlands Police Authorities. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal offences that led to the involvement of the (Netherlands Police Authorities) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Netherlands. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Netherlands.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Netherlands. You should send a written disclosure request to Royal Netherlands Embassy in the country where you are currently residing. The Central Criminal Record Department coordinates with immigration police, security police for obtaining police clearance certificate. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the consular Office. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. We will prepare some document which need you to sign and send us. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, place and period of all residences in the Netherlands, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The police clearance certificate should be authenticated by the Royal Netherlands Embassy.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Application form completed by applicant (Personal Particular).
- A detail cover letter requesting for PCC, stating the reason for police clearance of Netherlands.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Power of Attorney letter clearly stating that our Organization is applying on your behalf for police clearance certificate.
- One Passport size photographs.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer duly attested by our Organization.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Netherlands and addresses where applicant resided.
We will give the original certificate in 2 to 3 weeks under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Central Organization for Certificates of Good Conduct (COVOG)
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Royal Netherlands Embassy