Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Nevada »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Information contained in records collected and maintained by agencies of criminal justice, the subject of which is a natural person, consisting of descriptions which identify the subject and notations of arrests, detention, indictments, information or other formal criminal charges and dispositions of charges, including dismissals, acquittals, convictions, sentences, correctional supervision occurring in Nevada. The term includes only information contained in memoranda of formal transactions between a person and an agency of criminal justice in this state. The term is intended to be equivalent to the phrase “criminal history record information” as used in federal regulations. Criminal history records are maintained by Central Repository for Nevada Records of Criminal History, housed within the Department of Public Safety’s General Services Division, Records Bureau, at 333 West Nye Lane, Suite 100 in Carson City, Nevada. Criminal history records, is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Nevada. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Nevada.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Department of Public Safety’s General Services Division, Records Bureau stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Criminal history records”. Applicant must apply with Completed Prescribed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our organisation for Police Clearance Certificate. Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. The Department of Public Safety’s General Services Division, Records Bureau takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. We will contact you once we have received the certificate from Department of Public Safety’s General Services Division. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- Four recent coloured passport size photographs (approximately 4.5×3.5 cm, only front photograph are accepted), all submitted photos must be signed at the back from the applicant.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Nevada visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
- Certified copy of ID card which was used by the Applicant while residing in Nevada.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Nevada and need for the said certificate or Schedule of background declaration (Address, Applicant).
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 3 to 4 weeks (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Department of Public Safety
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India