Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from New Caledonia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The issuance of Police Clearance Certificate or Bulletin no. 3 is a service provided by the Ministère de la Justice . The criminal records of applicants are maintained at the Casier Judiciaire National by the Ministère de la Justice. The data holds records of convictions and sanctions from all penal courts. Applications for the Certificate for any other purposes will not be accepted. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in New Caledonia. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in New Caledonia.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You should send a written disclosure request to the relevant Consulate / Immigration Authority / Government Authority, which contains his or her name and clearly indicates that the production of the Certificate is required. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and period of all residences in the New Caledonia, including full addresses. The Ministère de la Justice.takes approximate 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- The fully completed application form or letter containing the information of applicant.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our Lab.
- Colored copies of the first and last New Caledonia visas showing dates of arrival.
- A certified copy of New Caledonia National identification card or registration card.
- Self-attested colored photocopies of your passports.
- Two recent passport size photographs with white background.
- Completed Application Form (Personal Particular).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in New Caledonia and need for the said certificate. (Including full addresses of New Caledonia where you resided).
- After submitting the form, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the deposit your request.
We will give the original certificate within one month, under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Casier Judiciaire National107 Rue du LandreauF-44079 Nantes Cedex 1France
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of New Caledonia