Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from New Hampshire »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal Record Request is an official document that is issued by the Division of State Police of New Hampshire. The Division of State of Police, Central Repository for Criminal Records department, New Hampshire (government agency) to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Certificate of Criminal Record”. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. The Direction for the Central Repository for Criminal Records at New Hampshire certifying the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the New Hampshire State Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in New Hampshire. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). Applicants that have lived in New Hampshire for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to the Division of State Police of New Hampshire stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the New Hampshire, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The Central Repository for Criminal Records, Division of State Police, takes 1 month to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A valid document showing your work permit or dependent pass of the applicant.
- Copy of New Hampshire Identification Card.
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in New Hampshire and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport), with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing New Hampshire visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 3 to 4 months. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
New Hampshire Department of Safety
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India