Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from New Jersey »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal History Background Check or Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by the Department of Law and Public Safety, New Jersey. The New Jersey Criminal Records History is maintained at the Division of State Police, Criminal Information Unit to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. You will have to write a letter to Department of Law and Public Safety, New Jersey stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Criminal History Background Check” or “Police Clearance Certificates”. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. The Criminal Information Unit Office (Division of State Police) only, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Division of State Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in New Jersey. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). Applicants that have lived in New Jersey for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You should send a written disclosure request to the Department of Law and Public Safety, New Jersey. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, place and period of all residences in the New Jersey, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The New Jersey State Police will not issue the certificates to applicants not in possession of dependent pass/work permit. The New Jersey, Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of State Police, Criminal Information takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A valid document showing your work permit or dependent pass of the applicant.
- Copy of New Jersey Identification Card.
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in New Jersey and need for the said certificate.(including details addresses of New Jersey where you resided)
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport), with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing New Jersey visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 to 3 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India