Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from New Mexico »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal Background Check/Police Clearance Certificate is issued by The New Mexico Department of Public Safety. This Department for Criminal History background check maintains information of arrests on persons who got arrested in New Mexico. This information is based on the fingerprint card system taken at the time of arrest, which serves as the source document for criminal history and then are submitted to the state Repository (by arresting agency).The application form obtained for arrest record information ,must be completely and carefully filled ,then submitted to the agency for processing.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal History Background Check information is issued to an individual upon request for visa and immigration purposes. The applicant is required to complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS and sign appropriately. Applicant is also required to submit a self-explanatory letter stating the period of legal stay and the letter why Police Clearance Certificate is being requested. Obtained a set of 10 fingerprint impression card taken by a qualified fingerprint officer. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent colored passport size photographs
- Fully completed application form which includes name, date and place of birth, period and place of residences.
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current) with all the three data pages as well as the New Mexico visa entry and departure stamps.
- A document which explains why PCC is being requested.
- A set of 10 fingerprint impression card which applicant required to submit and duly attested by our organization.
- A letter stating that applicant is authorizing someone on his/her behalf. The authorization and release form must be completely filled and signed.
- Valid document of work permit, dependent pass etc.
- A self-explanatory document/letter stating the period of legal stay in New Mexico.
- New Mexico identity card (if any)
- Copy of your passport, driving license, or any similar document used for identification purposes.
We will give the original PCC within 20-25 working days.
(The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India