Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Nicaragua »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Ministry of Justice, Nicaragua is a document contains the detail of any convictions relating to the applicant under Criminal law. This certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Nicaragua Police Force, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other Countries. The PCC details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the Nicaragua and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate are required to state the period of stay in Nicaragua. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Nicaragua.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Nicaragua, applicant should write an application letter explaining why Police Certificate is being requested. Documentary proof of legal stay in Nicaragua is also required for this process. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided by our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. Prescribed application should be filled completely in BLOCK letters. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences in Nicaragua. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicant in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size colored photographs which should be borderless with white background.
- Fully completed application form filled in BLOCK letters and signed appropriately.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- A detailed/self-explanatory letter stating the purpose for which the PCC is being requested.
- Certified copy of Nicaraguan Identity Card.(if any)
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit/dependent pass.(if applicable)
- Self-attested photocopies of passport, copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Nicaragua Visas, entry and departure stamps.
- An authorization letter will be produced to state the information for the Nicaragua foreign mission.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.Processing time will increases if the person was ever charged by Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Nicaraguan Honorary Consulate General