Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Niger »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate /Criminal Record is issued by Court of Appeal, Ministry of Justice of Niger certifies that whether or not a criminal record exists. This Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of Niger Police Force Authorities and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to submit the document proof which states the period of stay in Niger. All pages of Visa are required with first entry and last exit date STAMP. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Niger.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Niger, applicant should write an application letter explaining why PCC is being requested. Documentary proof of legal stay in Niger is also required for this process. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided by our organization for PCC).Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.(Personal Particular)
- Recent passport sized colored photographs.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to collect the documents on behalf of his/her applicant.
- Self-attested photocopies if passport with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as pages containing Niger Visas, entry and departure stamps.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Niger and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of Niger Identity card.(if any)
It may take 15-20 working days for processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India