Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Niue »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal Conviction History is issued by the Criminal Record Unit, Ministry of Justice . This certificate is issued to the foreign nationals previously residing in Niue. In Niue, the criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Record Unit . PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Niue Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Niue. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Niue. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. A detail cover letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate of Niue. Ensure you provide your current or last know Niue address – this address is required for the processing of your Niue criminal history check. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our Organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 20 working days for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Detailed cover letter which includes name, address, phone number, e-mail, mailing address of the applicant and signed by the applicant requesting the certificate and stating the purpose and reason for which PCC is needed.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A full set of fingerprint impression card which should be taken by the authorized qualified fingerprint officer. The fingerprint impression card must be duly attested by our authorized organization or any other authorized agency.
- Ensure you date and sign the Disclosure of Information (NZ) form.
- A letter stating that you are authorizing our organization to apply on your behalf.(Power of Attorney)
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Niue and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Niue visas, entry and departure stamps.
Generally the processing time for getting the PCC will be one month. (The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police in Niue).
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Government of Niue
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order:-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Niue