Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from North Carolina »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal Record is an official document that is issued by the Department of Criminal Information and Identification Section, North Carolina. The department of Criminal Information and Identification Section North Carolina (government agency) to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. These clearances are sometimes referred to as “Certificate of Criminal Record”. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. The Direction for the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation at North Carolina certifying the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the North Carolina Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in North Carolina. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). Applicants that have lived in North Carolina for more than 6 months at any time should obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to Department of North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the North Carolina, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The Department of North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation would require a letter that proofs you have been lived in North Carolina; such period as claimed. The General Direction for the Criminal Information and Identification Section, takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A valid document showing your work permit or dependent pass of the applicant.
- Copy of North Carolina Identification Card.
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in North Carolina and need for the said certificate.
- Copy of all passport pages (old and current passport), with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing North Carolina visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 3 to 4 months. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India