Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from North Dakota »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal History Record Check is a document contains the details of any “disclosable” convictions relating to the applicant under Criminal Law (The North Dakota State Police). Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Criminal Record Section, North Dakota Bureau of Criminal Investigation, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the North Dakota State Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The PCC details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the North Dakota State and is required as part of the visa process by the respective High Commission or Embassy. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in North Dakota State. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in North Dakota State.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from North Dakota, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in North Dakota is also required for this process. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink only. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The Criminal Record Section, North Dakota Bureau of Criminal Investigation Police Headquarters, and (North Dakota Police Service) takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, place and period of all residences in the North Dakota, including full addresses. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Two recent Passport size photograph with a white background, taken within the past 3 months (only photos with a white background will be accepted).
- Certified copy of your work permit card or dependant card (if applicable).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- Certified copy of your passport visa page(s).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in North Dakota and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 3 to 4 weeks.
(The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India