Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Oregon »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal History Record is issued by the Oregon State Police Identification Services Section. In Oregon, Criminal History Information is confidential and not open for public disclosure unless otherwise authorized by Law. Criminal record information is maintained at the Police Identification Services Section. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Oregon State Police, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Oregon. Documentary proof of legal stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Oregon.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Oregon, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police certificate is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in Oregon is also required for this process. If you assign our Organization to apply on your behalf, you must submit a valid power of attorney with your signature included on the application form. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink provided by our organisation. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 2 to 3 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A detail covering letter which includes name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address of the applicant.
- Filled application form of Criminal History Record: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in blue or black ink, original signatures are required throughout.
- A clear & coloured Passport Photocopy (both Current & Old passport) as well as copies of Oregon residence visas which shows the total period of the applicant’s stay in Oregon.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Proofs of your current address.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained on Prescribed fingerprinting form duly attested by our Organization.
- A clear & coloured copy of Oregon identity card of the applicant (if applicable).
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in Oregon and addresses where applicant resided.
We will give the original certificate in 15 days under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India