Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Panama »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document which is issued by Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Panama to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Applicant should require to write a letter explaining the requirement of Police Clearance Certificate and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. The panama Police Criminal Record, certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Panama and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay is to be provided. First entry and last exit STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (color copy) and it is issued to any person who resides more than 6 months in Panama.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant required to write a letter to Ministry of Justice of Panama stating the requirement a PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect the document on his/her behalf. The applicant should furnish all details which includes name, date of birth, and place of birth, period and places of all residences in Panama. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided by our organization for PCC. The Justice Department of Panama would require an attestation letter that proofs applicant’s stay for such period as claimed. This Certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicant in the application.
Documents Required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Application form should be fully completed in Block letters.
- Recent passport size colored photographs which should be border less and with white background.
- Applicant required to submit ten fingerprint impressions of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A self-explanatory letter/document explaining the purpose for which PCC is required.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal stay in Panama.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- Attested photocopies of passport either by our organization or Notary public.
- A copy of applicant’s driving license, passport or any other document which is used for Identification purposes.
- If Panama issued any Identity card.(If any)
It may take 5-8 weeks for the processing of application.Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India