Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Papua New Guinea »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Overseas character Check or Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the “National Criminal Record Office” Royal Papua, New Guinea . In New Guinea, the criminal record information is maintained at the National Criminal Record Office , New Guinea. Character Check Record or PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (New Guinea Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in New Guinea.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from New Guinea. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. A detail cover letter stating the reason for requesting a Police Clearance Certificate of New Guinea. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 5 to 6 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Application form completed by applicant (Personal Particular).
- A detail cover letter requesting for PCC, stating the reason for police clearance of New Guinea.
- Certified copy of your work permit or dependent pass.
- Certified copies of the documents showing your current address.
- Two recent coloured Passport size photographs of the Applicant.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified Fingerprint Officer at our lab.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- A letter stating the exact periods of residence in New Guinea and addresses where applicant resided.
We will give the original certificate in TWO month under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
National Criminal Records Office
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
B2/19, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057