Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Paraguay »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate/Criminal Record is issued by Department of Identifications, Paraguay. This certificate is an official document which serves as a proof that the person has no criminal record or previously involved in criminal violation of law during his residence in Paraguay. The applicant must apply in person, as fingerprints are required. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Paraguay. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First entry and last exit date stamp is also required. All colored pages of VISA is also required. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Paraguay.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate, the applicant required to write a written disclosure request to Department of Criminal Identification. The applicant should furnish all the details including his or her full name, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences in Paraguay including full address. The Police authorities would requires an attested letter from Embassy that states applicant have been lived in Paraguay, such period as claimed. Applicant have to fill the prescribed form (all sections) completed in capital letters with black ink only. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab.Then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form. (Personal particular).
- Paraguay Issued any Identity card.(if any)
- Applicant required to submit ten fingerprint impression application of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A document/letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is required.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal stay in Paraguay.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit/appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- A copy of your driving license, passport or any Identity card which is used for Identification purposes.
- Attested photocopies of applicant’s passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.Processing time will increases if the person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
B-11, Vasant Marg