Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Pennsylvania »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
In Pennsylvania Police Clearance Certificate is also known as Criminal Record Check. Police Clearance Certificate or “Request for Criminal Record Check” is a document issued by “Pennsylvania State Police, Central Repository- RCPU, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Pennsylvania State Police Force, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The PCC details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the Pennsylvania and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Pennsylvania. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Pennsylvania.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
The Pennsylvania State Police response is based on information given by the requestor and includes fingerprint supported data exclusively from the State Police Central Repository. The Department for Criminal Records, Pennsylvania State Police, and Central Repository- RCPU accepts requests for Criminal Records disclosure by registered mail or in person. In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Pennsylvania, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police certificate is being requested. The only identification that will be accepted is a photocopy of a valid Government issued identification with a current address. Documentary prove of legal stay in Pennsylvania is also required for this process. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink only. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The Department for Criminal Records, Pennsylvania State Police, and Central Repository- RCPU takes 3 to 4 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Passport size photograph with a white background, taken within the past 3 months (only photos with a white background will be accepted).
- Certified copy of your work permit card or dependent card (if applicable).
- Certified copy of Pennsylvania ID (if applicable).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- The applicant’s place of residence during the period of time for which the police clearance is sought.
- Certified copy of your passport visa page(s).
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Pennsylvania and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 15 to 20 working days. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India