Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Peru »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Central Police Division Headquarters, Peru. This official document serves as a proof that the person has no criminal record or previously involved in Criminal activities. This certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Peru Police authorities and is also required for immigration purposes. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of legal stay in Peru and also required to write a write a letter about the PCC requirement.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Peru, applicant should furnish all his details (basic details) like name of the applicant, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences. The applicant should require to fill the application carefully and in block letters with the help of black pen. Applicant also have to provide a letter stating requirement of PCC and applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf to submit the application. The Peru Justice of Department would requires an attestation letter that proofs the period of stay in Peru for such period as claimed. After the completion of the process, the certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs which should be borderless with white background.
- Fully completed application form.(personal particular)
- Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions. The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- An authorization letter will be produced to collect and submit the document on applicant’s behalf.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport, copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Peru visas, entry and Departure Stamps.
- Copy of Peru Identity Card.(if any)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Peru and need for the said certificate.
- A self-explanatory letter having the details of the authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- If Peru Issued any ID card.(if any)
The processing of application may take 15-20 days (working days).
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India