Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Pitcairn Islands »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Record or Police Check or Criminal Conviction History is issued by the Criminal Record Unit, Ministry of Justice. This kind of certificate is issued to the foreign nationals previously residing in Pitcairn Island. For Pitcairn Island, the criminal record information is maintained at the Auckland by the Pitcairn Island Police Force. Criminal Record Check or Police Clearance Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Pitcairn Island Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Pitcairn Island. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
The Overseas Applicants can apply for Police Record Check or Police Check from Pitcairn Island after the filling the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink or fill computerized. Ensure you provide your current or last know Pitcairn Island address – this address is required for the processing of your Pitcairn Island criminal record check. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our Organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 20 working days for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Ensure you date and sign the Disclosure of Information form.
- A letter stating that you are authorizing our organization to apply on your behalf.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Pitcairn Island and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Pitcairn Island visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 20 to 25 days. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Pitcairn Island police)
Applicable Fee and Processing charges.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Pitcairn Islands Office
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Pitcairn Island