Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Puerto Rico »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document which is issued by Puerto Rico Police, Puerto Rico. This Certificate certifies that whether or not a criminal record exists. This certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of a Puerto Rico Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to submit the documentary proof which states the period of stay in Puerto Rico. All pages of visa is required with first entry and last exit STAMP and is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Puerto Rico.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Puerto Rico, applicant should write an application letter explaining why PCC is being requested. The Puerto Rico Police requires a complete set of fingerprints in order to issue the clearance Certificate. Documentary proof of legal stay is also required for this process. Applicant required to apply with completed application form provided by our organization for PCC. Application form should be fully completed with black pen and in block letters. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Standard recent colored passport size photograph which should be freshly taken, taken directly off the face and with a suitable background.
- Police Certificate request form which should be fully completed and signed.
- A photocopy of applicant’s valid passport.
- A self-explanatory cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Copy of Puerto Rico Identity Card.(if any)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Puerto Rico and need for the said Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport, copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Puerto Rico visas, entry and departure stamps.
It may take 15-20 days for the processing of application.Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Puerto Rico