Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Qatar »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by police or government agency of a country to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. You will have to write a letter to embassy stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. The Criminal Evidences and Information Department (CEID), certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Qatar Police authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Qatar. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Qatar.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You should send a written disclosure request to Qatari Embassy in the country where you are currently residing. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Qatar, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Criminal Evidences and Information Department (CEID) takes 1 week to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our Organization.
- Original Indian Police Clearance Certificate.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Qatar and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Qatar visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 10 working days. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
All Applicable Fee with Processing Charges
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of interior
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Qatari Embassy in New Delhi