Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Rwanda »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Prosecutor General of Rwanda, Rwandan Embassy to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. This Police Clearance Certificate certifies that applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Rwanda and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate are required to state the period of stay in Rwanda with documentary proof.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate, the applicant should furnish his or her name, date & place of birth and period and place of all residences. Applicant must apply with complete prescribed form in BLOCK LETTERS which is provided at our organization. Obtained a complete set of fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer. The Rwandan Embassy take some weeks to process the application if no criminal found. An applicant also have to submit the letter explaining why PCC is being Requested and the documentary proof of legal stay in Rwanda. Then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent colored passport size photograph borderless with a white background.
- Obtained a set of fingerprint impressions, applicant must submit set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular)
- A copy of your Identity card (passport, driving license or any similar document used for identification purpose)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Rwanda and need for the said certificate.
- A self-explanatory letter/document of why PCC is being requested or the purpose of request.
- Certified copy of work permit, dependent pass etc.
- Copy of all pages of passport (old and current) with all the three data pages of passport and the Rwanda visa, entry and departure STAMP.
- If Rwanda Identity card issued (if any)
- Authorization letter by the applicant who is authorizing our organization on his her behalf.
- Proof of your current address.
Applicable time taken by the respective authority to process the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Department of Police
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Rwandan High Commission