Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Certificate of Conduct from Sint Maarten »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate/Certificate of Conduct is issued by Public Service Center Department (Ministry of General Affairs), Sint Maarten which is an official document to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. All the supporting documents must be certified, shall only be considered by the Consular office. Concerned Police Authorities, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Sint Maarten and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other Countries .Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Sint Maarten. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First entry and last exit date STAMP is also required. All colored copies of Visa. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Sint Maarten.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a PCC from Sint Maarten, applicant required to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK letters. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with applicant’s completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her details which includes full name, date & place of birth and place & period of all residences in the Sint Maarten, including full address. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided at our lab for PCC. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size colored photographs which should be borderless and having white background.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- The authorization letter will be produced by applicants to collect the documents on his/her behalf.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport with copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Sint Maarten visas, entry and departure stamps.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Sint Maarten and need for the said certificate.
- A cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- Copy of Sint Maarten Identity Card.(if any)
It may take 25-30 days (working days) for processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Public Service Center Simpson Bay
Airport Road Simpson Bay
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009
Address of Embassy in India