Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Saint Pierre »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by National Police Record, Saint Pierre to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Applicant should write a letter explaining the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect it on his/her behalf. The Saint Pierre police Criminal record Centre, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Saint Pierre and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay is to be provided. First entry and Last exit STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (color copy).It is issued to any person who resides more than 6 months in Saint Pierre.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Saint Pierre, applicant should furnish all his details (basic details) which includes name of the applicant, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences. The applicant should require to fill the application carefully and in block letters with the help of black pen. Applicant also have to provide a letter stating the requirement of PCC and applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf to submit the application. The Saint Pierre Justice Department would requires an attestation letter that proofs the period of stay for such period as claimed. After the completion of the process the certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form (personal particular) which includes all the basic information about the applicant.
- Recent passport size photograph which should be borderless with white background.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provide fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to collect the documents on applicant’s behalf.
- Self- attested photocopies of passport ,copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Saint Pierre visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Copy of Saint Pierre Identity card.(if applicable)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Saint Pierre and need for the said certificate.
It may take 5-7 weeks (working days only) for the processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India