Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Saint Vincent »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal Record is issued by Criminal Record Office, Police Headquarters of Venezuela. In Saint Vincent, the criminal record information is maintained at the Police Headquarters, Saint Vincent Police Force. Good Conduct Certificate certifying that the applicant have never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Saint Vincent Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate are required to state the period of stay in Saint Vincent. Documentary proof of the stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Saint Vincent.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Saint Vincent, applicant should write an application letter explaining why Police Certificate is requested. Documentary proof of legal stay in Saint Vincent is also required for this process. Applicant required to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink provided by our organization. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form completed by applicant.
- A detailed cover letter requesting for PCC, stating the reason for police clearance of Saint Vincent.
- Proofs of applicant’s current address.
- Power of Attorney letter clearly stating that our organization is applying on applicant’s behalf for Police Clearance Certificate.
- Recent colored passport size photographs of the applicant.
- The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab.
- A letter stating the period of stay in Saint Vincent and addresses where applicant resided.
- If Saint Vincent issued any Identification card.(if any)
Applicable time depends on the processing of the application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India