Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Samoa »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Good Conduct Certificate, Judicial Record Extract or Certificate of Criminal Record- PCC Certificate is an official document that is issued by The Samoa Police, Prisons, and Fire Services, Police Headquarters. The Samoa Police, will issue a police certificate, when you are required by foreign authorities (an embassy, immigration agency, etc.) to submit it to them. To apply for the certificate, you must write a letter to stating that you require a Good Conduct Certificate and that you are authorizing our organization to collect it on your behalf. The Samoa Police, Prisons, and Fire Services, Police Headquarters to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. The Samoa Police Headquarters, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Samoa Police Department, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Samoa. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Samoa. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. We will prepare some document which need you to sign and send us. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the Samoa, including full addresses. Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided at our lab for Police Clearance Certificate. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Samoa Police Department takes 2 to 3 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A document that confirms your necessity of the certificate: for example, a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- A certified copy of document that shows you lived in Samoa (an official copy of your Registration Card).
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Samoa and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Samoa visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 15 to 20 working days. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the Samoa police)
Applicable Fee and Processing Charges.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Samoa Police, Prisons, and Fire Services
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Samoa
Ask Your Query