Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Sao Tome »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Ministry of Interior, Sao Tome which states that whether a person has previous convictions recorded against him/her. This clearance check is used when criminal clearance is required for a candidate for one of many countries where access to criminal records are restricted for third party entities. This is the best practice process requires the candidate to obtain their official Criminal Clearance Certificate and present it validation and authentication. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of legal stay in Sao Tome and also required to write a letter states the reason of PCC requirement.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Sao Tome, applicant required to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in block letters. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided at our lab for PCC. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs of the applicant which should be colored, borderless and have white background.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of fingerprints on both the hands obtained from the applicant at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced to collect documents on applicant’s behalf.
- Self-attested photocopies of passport, copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Sao Tome Visas, entry and departure stamps.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Sao Tome and need for the said certificate.
- A self-explanatory letter having the details of the authority requesting the PCC.
- If Sao Tome issued any Identity card.(if any)
It may take 10-15 days for processing of application.
Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement,Hudson Line,
Kingsway camp, Delhi-110009
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call :+91-1145152301, +91-9599313306
Address of Embassy in India