Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Senegal »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by Ministry of Justice, Senegal which is an official document .The Department of Justice certifies that applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Senegal Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Applicant applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Senegal. All pages of passport, first entry and last exit stamp on the visa is also required by the applicant. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Senegal.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant required to write a letter to Ministry of Justice of Senegal stating that you require a Police Clearance Certificate and that applicant is authorizing our organization to collect the document on his/her behalf. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, place and period of all residences in the Senegal. Applicant must apply with completed application form (personal particular) provided by our organization for PCC. The Department of Justice would require an attestation letter that proofs applicant’s stay in Senegal, such period as claimed. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs which should be borderless with white background.
- A detailed letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A document that confirms applicant’s necessity of the certificate for e.g., a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- A certified copy of document that shows applicant lived in Senegal (an official copy of applicant’s registration card).
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar document which is used for Identification purposes.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Senegal and need for the said certificate.
- If Senegal issued any Identity Card (if any).
3-4 weeks (working days only)
Processing time can increase up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of Justice
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
D 6/32, Vasant Vihar,