Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Sierra-Leone »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Criminal Investigation Headquarters, Sierra Leone. All individual either born in Sierra Leone, or outside can apply for a copy of their extract from the Criminal record through the Embassy of Sierra Leone. The criminal record information is maintained at the Ministry of Justice of the Sierra Leone. This Clearance Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Senegal Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Documentary proof of legal stay and all pages of passport with entry and final exit stamps was also provided.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant will have to write a letter to Department of Justice of Sierra Leone stating the requirement of PCC and that applicant is authorizing our organization for the collection of documents on behalf of applicant. The applicant should furnish his or her name, date and place of birth, period and places of all residences in the Sierra Leone, including full address. Applicant must apply with completed application form provided by our organization for Police Clearance Certificate. The Department of Justice would require an attestation letter that proofs applicant’s period of legal stay in Sierra Leone. The processing of application takes some weeks and then the certificates will posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form (personal particular)
- If Sierra Leone issued any Identity Card (if applicable)
- Applicant required to submit ten print impressions .Then the application of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A document/letter explaining the purpose for which PCC is required.
- A detailed letter stating the period of legal stay in Sierra Leone.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit /appointment letter/dependent pass etc.
- A copy of applicant’s driving license, passport or any Identity card which is used for Identification purposes.
- Attested photocopies of applicant’s passport either by our organization or Notary public of the current passport.
Applicable time depends on the processing of the application.(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Criminal Investigation Headquarters
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India