Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Somalia »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Good Conduct is issued by The Somali Police, Somalia. This certificate is an official document which serves as a proof that the person has no criminal record or previously involved in criminal violation of law during his residence in Somalia. The applicant must apply in person, as fingerprints are required. The certificate is issued for non –Somalian residents who have resided in Somalia for 6 months or more. There may be applicable fees for this service.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain PCC from Somalia, applicant should furnish all his details (basic details) like name of the applicant, date and place of birth, period and place of all residences. The applicant should require to fill the application carefully and in BLOCK LETTERS with the help of a black pen. Applicant also have to provide a letter stating the requirement of PCC and applicant is authorizing our organization on his/her behalf to submit the application. The Somalia Justice Department would requires an attestation letter that proofs the applicant’s stay in Somalia (for such period as claimed).After the completion of the process the certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A detailed cover letter having the details of the authority requesting the Police Clearance Certificate.
- The prescribed completed application form containing the information of applicant provided by our organization.
- Full set of fingerprints of both the hands obtained from the applicant’s at our lab on provided fingerprint form.
- An authorization letter will be produced for collection of documents by our organization on behalf of applicant.
- Self-attested photocopies of applicant’s passport ,copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passports as well as the pages containing Somalia visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of Somalian Identity Card (if applicable)
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Somalia and need for the said certificate.
20-25 working days .(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India