Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from South Carolina »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A South Carolina Criminal Record check Certificate is issued by the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division – SLED, South Carolina certify that a person has no Criminal Conviction within a stipulated period of time in South Carolina. SLED, South Carolina Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (South Carolina State Police Authorities), and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in South Carolina. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy). It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in South Carolina.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Criminal Record check Certificate from South Carolina, applicant must apply with the Completed Application Form (Personal Particular). A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab with official stamp of our Organization. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 15 working days for appeal cases, factoring the time taken to process the appeal. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. Each application will be processed only upon receipt of all required documents; failure to comply with the submission of required documents within 10 days on receipt of application will result in delays in processing or applications to be rejected.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully Completed Application form duly signed by the applicant.
- Copy of your passport. Clearly showing passport photo, personal information including expiry date, nationality, extension pages if applicable and signature.
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs that are 5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background;
- Photocopy of document from relevant consulate/immigration or government authority/educational institution to establish that the certificate is required by such authority.
- Full set of Fingerprint Impressions of both the hands of applicant obtained at our lab and duly attested by our Organization.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing South Carolina visas, entry and departure stamps.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated within the last 6 months.
We will give the original certificate in 15 working days under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India