Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from South Dakota »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Background Check Information or Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by “The South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation Identification Department” is responsible for processing fingerprint based background checks. These background checks are processed one of two ways. You will have to write a letter to stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing the organisation to collect it on your behalf. The South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation Identification Department, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the South Dakota Criminal Investigation Division, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in South Dakota. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in South Dakota.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Background Check Information from South Dakota. You should send a written disclosure request to The South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation Identification Department. The applicant will then complete the sections appropriate to him or her, and submit the form. You have to fill the prescribed application form in all sections completed in BLOCK CAPITALS with black ink. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The applicant should furnish his or her full name, date and place of birth, and place and period of all residences in the South Dakota, including full addresses. An individual may authorise a representative, to apply for a Background Check Information in person on their behalf. An authorised representative must be provided with a letter of authorisation, which includes details of the address to which the certificate will be sent, and a copy of the subject’s identification document (e.g. his/her passport).
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- A letter stating that you are authorizing someone to apply on your behalf. (Power of Attorney), the authorization and release form, must be completely filled out and signed. Be sure to include the correct address to which the response should be sent.
- The fingerprint card must be completed to include the applicant’s name, date of birth, gender and social security number as the minimum requirements for demographic information. Incomplete requests will be returned to requestor.
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in South Dakota and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing South Dakota visas, entry and departure stamps.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 2 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India