Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from South Sudan »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate/Certificate of Good Conduct is issued by Ministry of Interior Affairs, South Sudan. This Clearance Certificate is a document issued by any Ministry of Interior. South Sudan certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of South Sudan Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The PCC detail whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in South Sudan and is required as part of the visa process by the respective High Commission or Embassy. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in in South Sudan and all pages of passport with entry and exit stamp.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from South Sudan, applicant should write a letter explaining the purpose of PCC. The applicant is required to completely fill the form in BLOCK letters and sign appropriately. The South Sudan Ministry requires a attested document (if not, our organization can arrange) that applicant is living in South Sudan for more than 6 months. Complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions are obtained which is taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Recent passport size colored photographs which should be borderless with white background.
- Fully completed application form.(personal particular)
- A letter explaining the purpose for which Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- Certified copy of applicant’s work permit/appointment letter/dependent letter.
- Certified copy of South Sudan ID card (if applicable).
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- The applicant’s place of residence during the period of time for which the Police Clearance is sought.
- Certified copy of applicant’s passport pages.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in South Sudan and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of applicant’s current address.
Applicable time depends on the processing of application .(Processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of Interior Affairs
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
South Sudanese Embassy