Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Sudan »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Good Conduct is issued by person’s Identification Department, Sudanese Ministry of Interior. This clearance certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Sudanese Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. It is an official document which enumerates any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. These certificates must be valid at the time of issuance of the visa or other immigration permit. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Sudan. Documentary proof of stay is also provided.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain Police Clearance Certificate from Sudan, an applicant must submit a letter explaining why PCC is being requested as well as the documentary proof of the period of legal stay is to be also provided. If applicant is assigning our organization on his/her behalf then the applicant have to submit a valid power of attorney with your signature including on the application form. Complete the application form carefully (all sections) in BLOCK LETTERS which is provided by our organization. Obtained a complete set of fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Then the certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Four recent colored passport size photographs which are borderless with white background.
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- A document that confirms applicant’s necessity of the certificate (a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it).
- Fully completed application form (personal particular).
- A certified copy of document that shows applicant lived in Hong Kong (an official copy of applicant’s registration card)
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Hong Kong and need for the said certificate.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as pages containing Hong Kong visas, entry and departure STAMPS.
Fast mode -5-6 weeks (working days)Normal mode – 3 months
Processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Person’s Identification Department
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of the Republic of the Sudan