Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Tajikistan »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
A Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with coordination of Tajikistan Police Criminal Record Centre. In Tajikistan, a centralised database of criminal record information is maintained at the Criminal Record Centre, Ministry of Foreign Affairs. PCC Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Tajikistan Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period of stay in Tajikistan. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. First Entry and Last Exit date STAMP is also required. All pages of VISA (Colour Copy).
It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Tajikistan.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
You will have to write a letter to The Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our organisation to collect it on your behalf. Completed application form: Ensure all sections are completed in BLOCK CAPITALS and in black ink, original signatures are required throughout. Scanned or facsimile signatures will not be accepted. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. The current processing time is 3 to 4 weeks for PCC. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. Applicants may apply in writing to the Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Note: Nearest Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan consulate or Embassy does not issue Police Clearance Certificate for Tajikistan.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- A Power of attorney (authorization letter) will be produced to state the information for the applicant and the information for the Tajikistan foreign mission.
- Fully completed Application form of the applicant provided by our organisation at the time of application process.
- Two set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organisation.
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs that are 3.5 cm by 4.5cm, borderless with a white background.
- A copy of your passport that shows photo and proof of legal residency permit pages current to your stay in Tajikistan.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Tajikistan and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
We will give the original certificate in 3 to 4 months under normal mode of processing. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please ensure that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
The Embassy of the Republic of Tajikistan.