Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Tennessee »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
The Criminal History Information / Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), Tennessee. In Tennessee, the criminal history information is maintained at the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), State Tennessee Police Force. Tennessee criminal history information is based solely on fingerprint submissions from arresting agencies. Criminal History Information Certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the (Tennessee Police Force) and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The Criminal History Information received by the applicant based on the arrest record of the applicant within the state of Tennessee. It is issued to any individual who reside more than 6 months in Tennessee.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Subject Access Criminal History Information Request is issued to an individual upon request for visa and immigration purposes. The applicant is required to complete and sign an application form. Obtained a complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. Application Forms are provided at our Fingerprinting Agency Office. In order to obtain a police clearance certificate from Tennessee, applicant should write an application letter explaining why police clearance certificate is being requested. The Letter accompanied by a Documentary prove of legal stay in Tennessee is also required for this process. The letter is accompanied by an authenticated copy of the applicant’s passport and details of current or previous residential address in Tennessee where relevant.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A Letter from the Embassy requesting for the “Criminal History Information” of the applicant.
- Fully Completed Prescribed Application Form signed by the applicant.
- Attested photocopies of your passports (All Pages) either by our Organization or Notary Public of the Current Passport and passport which you used while you were in Tennessee.
- Certified copy of your work Permit/Appointment Letter/Dependent Pass etc.
- Fingerprint impressions of both hands is duly attested by our organization on a prescribed fingerprint form.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in Tennessee and need for the said certificate.
- Description form (Personal Particular) attested by our organisation.
- Copy of Tennessee Identity Card. (if any)
15-20 Working Days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India