Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Texas »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Criminal history Reporting Form/Police Clearance Certificate is issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS), Texas. In Texas the computerized Criminal History System (CCH) data reported to DPS by local criminal justice agencies in Texas. The method which is preferred for reporting arrests is person’s fingerprint with the help of “live scan” fingerprinting devices. The current methodology requiring submission of paper, fingerprinting cards and may take several days to process. Person applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) are required to state the period in Utah and also required to submit the documentary proof of legal stay. All pages of VISA Color copy) with first entry and last exist stamp is also required.
Procedure of getting Police Clearance Certificate
Computerized Criminal History System request is issued to an individual upon request for VISA and immigration purposes. The applicant is required to completely fill the prescribed form in BLOCK LETTERS with black pen and sign an application form. Complete set of 10 fingerprint impressions taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab were obtained. Application forms were provided at our Fingerprinting Agency Office. The original of the fingerprints must be posted with your completed application form. In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Texas, applicant should write an application letter explaining why PCC is being requested. Documentary prove of legal stay in Texas is also required for this process along with a explaining letter. The authenticated copy of the applicant’s passport and details of current or previous residential address in Texas where relevant is also attached.
Documents Required for PCC
- A letter from the embassy requesting for the “computerized criminal history “information of the applicant is required. Fully Completed prescribed application form signed by the applicant.
- A copy of your passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes. Recent passport size photographs.
- A detailed self-explanatory letter stating the period of stay in Texas and need for the said certificate.
- A copy of the Identity proof containing the current address in India.
- Copy of Texas Identity card (if any).
- Description form (personal particular) attested by our Organization.
- The fingerprint card must be completed to include the applicant’s name, date of Birth and Gender as the minimum requirements for demographic information.
- Copies of the first three of the data pages of his/her passport as well as the pages containing Texas Visa, entry and departure stamps.
15-20 working days
The processing time can be up to 4 months if a person was ever charged by the Police.
Payment is non-refundable once the application is processed.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Texas Department of Public Safety
Police Clearance Certificate Checklist
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India