Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Togo »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate or Criminal Record Search is issued by Togo Ministry of Justice, Togo. The Criminal history records is maintained at the Ministry of Justice, to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. This Police Clearance Certificate certifies that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Togo Police Force and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. Person applying for PCC are required to state the period of stay in Guinea Bissau. Documentary proof of stay and the Togo visa with entry and exit stamps are also provided.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate from Togo, applicant required to send a written disclosure request to the Ministry of Justice. Applicant should write an application form explaining why Police Clearance Certificate is being requested. The form should be fully complete during prescribed instructions in BLOCK LETTERS with black ink provided by our organization. The Department of Justice would require an attestation letter that proofs applicant’s stay in Togo, such period as claimed. The certificates will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the Police Clearance Certificate is required.
- A document that confirms applicant’s necessity of the certificate for e.g., a letter from the authority stating the requirement to submit it.
- Fully completed application form (personal particular).
- Two recent passport sized photographs of the applicant.
- A certified copy of document that shows applicant has been lived in Togo (an official copy of applicant’s registration card).
- A copy of passport, driving license or similar for identification purposes.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints).The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Togo and need for the said certificate.
- If Togo issued any Identity Card (if applicable).
Applicable time depends on the processing of application.(Processing time will increases if the person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Tribunal de Premiere Instance
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India