Click here to get information on Police Clearance Certificate from Asian Countries
Welcome to Best Fingerprint Services in India
Police Clearance Certificate PCC from Tokelau »
Information for Police Clearance Certificate
Police Check, Criminal Record Check or Police Clearance Certificate is an official document that is issued by The Ministry of Justice, Tokelau, for Criminal Record Analysis or government agency of a country to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. The Special Analytic department of the Ministry of Justice, criminal records and police records data. You will have to write a letter to The Ministry of Justice, for Tokelau stating that you require a PCC and that you are authorizing our Organization to collect it on your behalf. The Head of Section, For Criminal Record Analysis, certifying that the applicant has never partaken in any criminal activity that led to the involvement of the Tokelau Police Authorities, and is also required when a person applies for an immigration status to other countries. The PCC details whether or not the applicant has a criminal record in the Tokelau and is required as part of the visa process by the respective high commission or embassy. Documentary proof of stay is to be provided. It is issued to any individual who resides more than 6 months in Tokelau.
Procedure of Getting Police Clearance Certificate
Applicant must apply with Completed Application Form (Personal Particular) provided by Our Organization for Police Clearance Certificate. We will prepare a detail covering letter and forward your Applications must be made at the Criminal Record Unit, Ministry of Justice. You should send a written disclosure request to HEAD of Section, For Criminal Record Check Certificate. The applicant should furnish her or her full name, date and place of birth, and period of all residences in the Tokelau, including full addresses. A set of 10 fingerprint impressions* taken by a qualified fingerprint officer at our lab. The certificate will be posted to the forwarding address as indicated by the applicants in the application. The Criminal Record Unit Analysis takes 5 to 6 weeks to process the application if no criminal record found.
Documents required for Police Clearance Certificate
- Fully completed application form (Personal Particular).
- Two recently-taken colour pictures with white background.
- A letter explaining the purpose for which the police clearance certificate is required.
- A copy of your passport that shows photos and proof of legal residency permit pages current to your stay in Tokelau.
- A set of applicant’s fingerprint impressions (ten prints). The applicant must submit a set of his/her fingerprint impressions duly attested by our Organization.
- A detailed covering letter stating the period of stay in Tokelau and need for the said certificate.
- Two proofs of your current address. Official correspondence showing your name and address both dated.
We will give the original Police Clearance Certificate within 5 to 6 weeks. (The processing time will increases if a person was ever charged by the police)
Applicable Fee with processing charges.
Police Certificate Issuing Authority
Head of Section
Police Clearance Certificate Check-list
Before leaving our office please verify the check-list that documents in order-
2443, Basement, Hudson Line,
Address of Embassy in India
Embassy of Tokelau
Ask Your Query